Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
03 Mar 2021
I am experiencing random sleep patterns, depression, anxiety, stress and random blackouts. 2 incidents this month. The first incident in January. Possible prior incidents I was not noticing perhaps. I have tried meditating but it usually leads to sleep. I would like some advice. Thank you.
Apologies for the delay.
I was not able to access the portal until now.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- What are the pros and cons of intermittent fasting?
- Long Covid symptoms still persist two years after first wave infections
- Intermittent fasting for weight loss: Two types work, according to new review
- Exercising while sick won’t help you get over a cold faster - but it may prevent your next one
- Decades-long study finds smoking increases death risk in men with prostate cancer
- 'Come on, my darling': Bok flyhalf bloodied knuckles on door as 'terrified' air hostess hid in loo
- EXCLUSIVE | Matwetwe actor's killer arrested twice before, and showed cops fake asylum documents
- Adriaan Basson | An ominous warning to SA from Putin's enemy No. 1
- Ruan Pienaar, at 38, stays a freak of nature
- Banking Ombud cracks R19.5 million whip to force banks to protect customers more
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
28% - 9926 votes
72% - 25876 votes