Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
- Sleep disorders expert
Intra pour water for irrigation fresenius
Good day Prof Trust you are doing well. I need to know if sterile water - Intra Pour Water For Irrigation Fresenius is safe to use to mix my newborn's formula with as it says on the bottle "KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN"? Thanks in advance Have a good day
Thanks for your important question. Intra-Pour water for irrigation Fresenius is a special sterile hypotonic water used for irrigating surgical wounds. It is definitely not recommended that you use this water in your newborn baby's formula. If you wish to use a high quality water to mix with your baby's formula, spring water sold in 5 litre containers in supermarkets is good. Follow the instructions carefully when preparing your baby's formula.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- A woman died not long after getting Covid-19 from transplanted lungs
- Long Covid: In some people with mild illness, symptoms can linger for up to 9 months, study
- Are Covid-19 immunity and vaccination passports our ticket to freedom?
- SA scientists testing traditional medicine to fight Covid-19 – with promising early results
- More than 20.5 million years of life lost to Covid-19, according to researchers
- Crime Intelligence: Peter Jacobs heads to court to halt disciplinary action amid claims of criminality
- BUDGET | Plenty of 'welcome' surprises but did Mboweni dig himself a hole with social grants?
- INTERVIEW | Auto Pedigree owner says 'life’s okay' even after car sales hit record low
- Zondo commission hears why it was a 'challenge' to hold Lynne Brown 'accountable'
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Why Zondo Commission is likely to test ANC's notion of 'collective responsibility'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19305 votes