Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
01 Oct 2020
Dear Dr D I have a wonderful, attractive and kind husband who I love very much. The problem is I have a very low libido (practically non-existent). I love my husband and our love-making is sensual, but I just can't orgasm. He doesn't do anything wrong and we've tried different things. After 10 years of marriage I'm tired of this making me sad. Is there a viagra/something similar that actually works for women? thank you.
Morning. You need to consult a doctor to have your hormones checked. If there is a hormonal imbalance, you may be able to address this with treatment.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- 'SA gradually deteriorating into unrest' - SANDF clarifies notice to have troops on standby
- UPDATE | Office of Public Protector won't oppose challenges to latest SARS report – including Gordhan's
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | 3 die in deadly Durban crash
- 'Unacceptable': Judge fumes as two police witnesses fail to arrive for Meghan Cremer murder trial
- Three men in court for R400 million cocaine haul in Cape Town
- EXCLUSIVE | Eskom staff running SA's power stations have major gaps in technical skills, knowledge
- Women's Day: SA's horror violence keeps women shackled as second-class citizens - experts
- Buhai's Open heroics mark golden period for SA's sporting women: 'It's a huge honour'
- 'We did not want him to go', say newly elected KZN ANC leaders on Sihle Zikalala stepping down
- July unrest: Charges withdrawn against seven of the 19 instigators
Zama zama crackdown: What are your thoughts on West Village residents taking the law into their own hands?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Authorities should bring in the army already
7% - 303 votes
Illegal miners can't be scapegoated for all crime
64% - 2898 votes
What else did we expect without no proper policing
27% - 1207 votes
Vigilante groups are also part of the problem
2% - 107 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
100 mountain bikes donated to North West school so they can get to class easily
WATCH | Graeme College rugby player to take up athletics after amputation - with...
Swing and roundabouts: Dancing away the lockdown cobwebs with some slick moves and...
GOOD NEWS | Zimbabwean expatriate builds school for impoverished community
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE