Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
15 May 2021
Hi doc I'm not been not sleeping well lately, once I have flu I become very depressed because I had Covid-19 before, even if its normal flu I get very stressed, I was depressed when I was diagnosed with covid-19, is this normal because it keeps me awake at night my pressure well go higher.
- Coffee and cholesterol: Espresso worse for men, filter coffee for women
- No monkeypox cases detected in SA, but more than 140 cases reported in 15 countries - NICD
- Four strange Covid-19 symptoms you might not have heard about
- Open letter from Gauteng doctor to health dept: 'How do you sleep at night?'
- Being fully vaccinated linked to lower risk of long Covid, diabetes and hypertension - study
- Eskom vs municipalities that owe billions: ConCourt to rule on 'human catastrophe'
- KZN floods: Government still collecting data for relief as MPs set to visit rain-battered province
- Meghan Cremer murder accused claims to have taken her car for a joyride, not knowing it was hers
- Q&A | Psychologist Saths Cooper on Stellenbosch incident: 'We need to rethink our education system'
- More plot claims from Hlophe, as his lawyers fight to appeal ruling that could lead to impeachment
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
28% - 9936 votes
72% - 25954 votes