Ask an expert

24 Oct 2020

Seriously overweight
I would like to seriously lose weight assisted by a dietician, who would be the best person to contact
Answer 108 views
The Dietitians

28 Oct 2020

The best person will be a dietitian in your area as the support, accountability of weigh in sessions will facilitate adherence to the calorie restricted plan 

Contact for the best person 
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19305 votes