Thankfully it's easy to develop morning habits that leave you energised and ready for the day.
These six habits should be added to your morning routine to boost your energy levels:
1. Gift yourself a brief period of silence and allow for deep breaths before starting your day.
2. Drinking more water helps to deliver oxygen to your muscles and organs that provide energy.
3. Try out some yoga, stretching or doing a workout that can release energy-boosting endorphins.
4. Consume high-protein breakfasts.
5. Reevaluate your sugar intake, too much sugar can cause a sugar rush.
6. Set digital boundaries as 'new fatigue' can wear you out.
*Additional information compiled by Tauhira Dean, Health24