Office workers risk developing a bevy of physical and mental health issues over the next 20 years if workplace conditions do not change, a study has found.
- What are the symptoms of Omicron?
- Covid:19: One in 10 people may still be infectious after 10-day isolation, new study suggests
- LISTEN | How to interpret South Africa’s Omicron data
- Vapers more likely to experience severe Covid-19 symptoms, study finds
- South Africa has changed tack on tackling Covid: Why it makes sense
- EXCLUSIVE | On-duty cop asleep in control room as Zandile Mafe spent '30 hours' inside Parliament
- Matric Results: Education experts express shock following matric results improvement
- From apartheid atrocities to state capture corruption, investigator Frank Dutton fought for justice
- Still no indication whether top cop Khehla Sitole will be suspended - Bheki Cele
- IN-DEPTH | The big money squeeze on South Africans: Why it's getting hard to survive
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
28% - 9789 votes
72% - 24602 votes