- Dangers of too much sitting: International study shows why you need to move
- Weight loss advice from GPs really can help people slim down and stay that way – new research
- Your walking speed could predict future dementia
- Nine vegetables that are healthier for you when cooked
- Covid-19: What role for masks, sanitising, and ventilation in the new normal?
- EXCLUSIVE | Phala Phala cleaner spins story of denial in burglary scandal
- 'We found her body at the mortuary' - father of 14-year-old Eastern Cape tavern victim
- Adriaan Basson | An ode to SA's brave, resilient journalists who never give up
- Rates revolt: More communities are ditching municipal bills and doing things themselves
- Currie Cup: How Kimberley's bakkies and braais reminded that 'rugby is life' on magical day
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
27% - 9950 votes
73% - 26279 votes