- Open letter from Gauteng doctor to health dept: 'How do you sleep at night?'
- Coffee and cholesterol: Espresso worse for men, filter coffee for women
- No monkeypox cases detected in SA, but more than 140 cases reported in 15 countries - NICD
- Four strange Covid-19 symptoms you might not have heard about
- Being fully vaccinated linked to lower risk of long Covid, diabetes and hypertension - study
- Eskom vs municipalities that owe billions: ConCourt to rule on 'human catastrophe'
- KZN floods: Government still collecting data for relief as MPs set to visit rain-battered province
- Meghan Cremer murder accused claims to have taken her car for a joyride, not knowing it was hers
- How Dis-Chem became South Africa's largest pharmacy group in a year
- Q&A | Psychologist Saths Cooper on Stellenbosch incident: 'We need to rethink our education system'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
28% - 9936 votes
72% - 25968 votes