Samantha Nadelman talks about finding a large mass in her breasts in 2010. Breast cancer runs in her family, so at the age of 36 she had a double mastectomy, chemo therapy and reconstruction. Click here to view Part 2.
- Standing on one leg is a sign of good health – and practising is good for you too
- Ten small changes you can make today to prevent weight gain
- Living with long Covid: PTSD, body aches, hair and smell loss – ‘I feel fragile, like I’ve aged 20 years’
- Back pain: Why exercise can provide relief – and how to do it safely
- Covid vaccine rollout: 10 months later, no significant side effects in 6 million US people
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
30% - 9676 votes
70% - 22973 votes