Several research groups around the world are working towards a vaccine for the new coronavirus. Some have entered the early stages of human trials. Many scientists, healthcare professionals and researchers are keen to find out if any could possibly work in a real world setting.
- What are the symptoms of Omicron?
- T-cells: The superheroes in the battle against Omicron
- Vapers more likely to experience severe Covid-19 symptoms, study finds
- Why does Omicron appear to cause less severe disease than previous variants?
- New study finds vaccines for flu, measles and others help in fight against Covid-19
- Ramaphosa leaked audio: ANC parliamentary caucus attempts to muzzle MP pushing for Scopa probe
- Audit regulator dismissed 2017 complaint against ex-SAA director implicated in Zondo report
- 'We won't back down': Whistleblowers seemingly 'targeted' after key Zondo witnesses suffer house robberies
- We want a 'secret ballot'! Joburg council sitting marred by disruptions as EFF, ANC stage walkout
- The not-so-artful dodgers: Our picks of the 70 questions ministers refused to answer in 2021
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
28% - 9789 votes
72% - 24584 votes