Chewing gum increases the blood flow to your brain, helping you think more clearly and decreasing your risk of developing dementia later in life. So, provided you don't start sticking it under tables, keeping a pack of chewing gum handy is a very smart idea.
- Covid-19 vaccine trials: High rate of side effects reported with placebos - researchers
- Burnout: Why we need to stop neglecting our wellbeing
- How the brain tunes in to unfamiliar voices while you’re sleeping – and why it matters
- Covid-19 vaccine boosters provide good antibody protection against Omicron
- What are the symptoms of Omicron?
- Senior DA leaders 'turned a blind eye' over Fritz sexual assault allegations for months
- Treasury capture: Zuma took us to levels far below 1994’s economy, says Momoniat
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | SA can excel with science and tech - but govt must come to the party first
- ‘We don’t want gold, only the bodies of our siblings’ – Families plead with Lily Mine owners
- Only five schools obtained 0% pass rate matric exams
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
28% - 9792 votes
72% - 24649 votes