A series of progesterone and / or oestrogen hormone pills taken throughout the monthly cycle to prevent pregnancy by inhibiting the release of an egg from the ovaries.
- 'I don't know how I made it out alive.' A woman shares her Rahima Moosa Hospital experience
- Cat transfers Covid-19 to human in first documented case
- Vitamin supplements: Experts say unless you have a real deficiency, you’re likely wasting your money
- Can you stand on one leg for 10 seconds? It may be a sign of good overall health
- Has Covid affected your sleep? Here’s how viruses can change our sleeping patterns
- NPA will not appeal the acquittal of businessman on R48 million charges
- EXCLUSIVE | Treasury working on a credible solution for Eskom's R400bn debt burden
- Motsoaledi explains deployment of border patrollers to protect entry points to SA
- Adriaan Basson | The ANC's fake bogeyman called Zimbabweans
- POLITICS THIS WEEK | Pressure on ANC, govt as load shedding continues
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
27% - 9957 votes
73% - 26327 votes