The use of rings and studs to penetrate the skin or the vulva, penis, clitoral hood, or scrotum for decoration or to increase the level of stimulation during sexual activity.
- As SA records second monkeypox case, scientists warn virus is mutating faster than expected
- 'I don't know how I made it out alive.' A woman shares her Rahima Moosa Hospital experience
- Vitamin supplements: Experts say unless you have a real deficiency, you’re likely wasting your money
- Is intermittent fasting actually good for weight loss? Here’s what the evidence says
- Has Covid affected your sleep? Here’s how viruses can change our sleeping patterns
- Lights out: Business leaders beg Ramaphosa to fix 'national crisis' at Eskom
- Abandon cadre deployment urgently, says Trevor Manuel
- Big companies dropped from Satrix's inclusion and diversity index – here's why
- Karyn Maughan | Zuma's three big attacks on Zondo's report... and why they're nothing but noise
- 'Help, I am dying': Man who tried to save teens from Enyobeni tavern tragedy haunted by victims' screams
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
27% - 9954 votes
73% - 26313 votes