Also referred to as sex drive. Emotional or psychic energy that in psychoanalytic theory is derived from primitive biological urges and that is usually goal-directed.
- Amid concerns, fears over new Covid-19 virus variant - a reminder why vaccination is vital
- After switching to plant-based diet, patient's migraines ‘completely eliminated’
- Covid-19 pills: What we know about the leading contenders
- HIIT workouts: Just 15 minutes of intense activity can improve heart health
- Overtraining probably isn’t behind your weight loss plateau – here’s why
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
29% - 9738 votes
71% - 23816 votes