The Freudian theory that young boys are sexually attracted toward their mothers and feel a sense of competition with their fathers.
- A few pills a day could keep severe Covid away: What you need to know about two new treatments
- Why is Omicron causing less severe disease than previous variants? Expert weighs in
- Covid-19: Researchers warn effects on the brain cannot be ignored
- How are Covid-19 survivors doing a year after ICU treatment? What a new study found
- There’s another pandemic we should be focused on: Antibiotic-resistant infections
- Blood Brothers | Inside a tobacco death squad: Weapons of war and failed plot to bomb mosque
- Stay or go? Northern Cape Premier Zamani Saul’s political conundrum
- Power cuts won't solve the issue, it will make it worse - Soweto residents to Eskom
- Parliament fire: Repair work can only start four weeks after investigations are completed
- A 100-year life: How the concept of retirement is being turned on its head
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
28% - 9800 votes
72% - 24708 votes