How can vaccine hesitancy be tackled? Experts propose the 'five Cs' as a solution
When we inhale Covid-19 virus aerosols, more than 65% can reach the deepest parts of our lungs
HIV 40 years on: four action points to end Aids as a health threat
In focus: Global strategy to end Cryptococcal Meningitis in people living with HIV
Two servings of fruit a day linked to lower risk of type 2 diabetes
Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
Any exercise that activates the core muscles more than usual will help improve core strength.
Diet and nutrition
Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
When your willpower won’t cut it, the 'yuk factor' may be the way to go, researchers say.
Thirty minutes’ exercise won’t counteract sitting all day, but adding light movement can help
The road to an active lifestyle is more accessible and achievable than we thought – and is not just for gym regulars.
J&J Covid-19 vaccine offers strong protection against variants, latest research shows
The single-dose jab was found to generate 'robust protective' immune responses against the highly infectious variants, including the one in South Africa, a new study...
Covid-19: Latest evidence on which children are most at risk of severe illness
A large study, including data from more than 800 hospitals, has revealed which children are at greatest risk of severe Covid-19.
- Some people don't become sick with Covid-19 - evidence of a genetic link explains why
- Covid nails: These changes to your fingernails may show you’ve had coronavirus
- Covid-19: People who follow plant-based and fish diets may have less severe infection, study finds
- Two servings of fruit a day linked to lower risk of type 2 diabetes
- Covid-19: Latest evidence on which children are most at risk of severe illness
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9514 votes
69% - 20787 votes