More colours, more techniques – and loads more creativity! This is what we are seeing among the evergrowing group of Tjhoko Paint enthusiasts across the country. Whether it’s old upholstered easy chairs and worn-out melamine kitchens revamped with Tjhoko’s chalk paint, or boring floors that have been given a new lease on life with Stencil of Paris, Tjhoko Paint is the paint of choice when it comes to decorative projects.
And because it’s self-sealing and requires no sanding before application, transforming something old into something new and beautiful has never been easier. Show us what you’ve done and you could be crowned this year’s Tjhoko Champ. Not only that but you also stand a chance of winning fantastic prizes – and having your project featured in Home to inspire all our readers.
HOW TO ENTER
1 To enter, all you have to do is jazz something up with Tjhoko Paint, take a picture and upload it (with a before picture) to paintit.tuis.co.za.
2 Fill out the form with the details of your project and click on “submit”.
• You can enter anything from a set of napkins stencilled with Tjhoko Paint to a wardrobe intricately decorated with a layered effect – as long as you have used Tjhoko Paint products.
• Entries close at midday on Thursday 17 September 2020, after which readers can vote for their favourite. The Tuis l Home team will determine the Top 10, taking into account readers’ preferences, then chalk paint guru Nadine Vosloo will select the overall winner.
The winner receives:
• R10 000 cash
• A Tjhoko hamper to the value of R3 000 (excludes Tjhoko Paint’s new fabric and wallpaper range)
• A personal master class with Tjhoko Paint expert Nadine Vosloo Terms & conditions apply
The runner-up receives:
• R3 000 cash
• A Tjhoko hamper to the value of R3 000 (excludes Tjhoko Paint’s new fabric and wallpaper range) Terms & conditions apply