The search for SA’s Annie Sloaner of the Year is on – and now it’s time to vote…
In September we announced Home’s exciting Annie Sloaner of the Year competition and now that all the entries are in, it’s up to readers to decide on the Top 10: simply vote online and you could win one of 10 copies of Annie Sloan Room Recipes!
Whether revamping an old ball-and-claw cabinet or sprucing up the upholstery on a battered chair, Annie Sloan paint is the go-to solution for keen DIYers all over the world. And with their product range continually expanding, there are plenty of ways for you to get creative with your paintbrush!
HOW TO VOTE
• Click on the name under the picture of your favourite project and complete the voting form.
• SMS your favourite entrant's number with a hashtag (such as #1 or #2) followed by your name, email and physical address to 33406; SMSes cost R1.50 and you can vote as many times as you like.
• The 10 projects that receive the most votes will go through to the final round – and paint guru Annie Sloan will decide on an overall winner.
THE PRIZE Tien gelukkige lesers kan elk eksemplare van Annie Sloan Room Recipes wen!
VOTING CLOSES Voting starts on 17 October and closes on 4 November 2016 at 12:00.
WHAT WILL THE ANNIE SLOANER OF THE YEAR WIN?
• An Annie Sloan hamper worth R5 000*.
• A two-night stay for two, including breakfast, at Tsogo Sun’s newly refurbished Southern Sun Cape Sun in Cape Town, the new kid on the block for family accommodation (or an alternative Tsogo Sun hotel) valued at R8 000.