You will need
- Woodoc Water-Borne FLOOR Clear Matt
- Woodoc Colours in Full Moon, Pink, Orange and Yellow
- mixing containers
- pine plank (600 x 69 x 32mm)
- 9 dowel sticks (180 x 19mm)
- 19mm spade drill bit
- drill press
- rubber hammer
- stirring spatula
Get started ...
1. Measure and mark intervals of 60mm down the centre of the length of the pine plank.
2. Use the drill press and 19mm drill bit to drill holes through the pine plank on the marks you made in step 1.
3. Mask 32mm off on each of the dowel sticks.
4. Mix a few drops of each colour with about 75ml of Woodoc Water-Borne FLOOR Matt and stir well.
5. Seal the pine plank with two coats of Full Moon, letting it dry between coats.
6. Seal three dowels with each of the three bright colours; apply two coats, letting the sealer dry between each layer. Once dry, remove the masking tape.
7. Place the dowels in the holes on the pine plank and hammer all the way in with a rubber hammer.