1. Roast salmon with nasturnium butter
Salmon is a costly ingredient but because it’s so rich, you don’t need a large portion per person.
2. Eggs Benedict with smoked salmon
This decadent topping is ideal for brunch. PLUS we show you how to poach an egg.
3. Cheffy scrambled eggs salmon parcels
As salmon is on the expensive side, you can replace it with thinly sliced smoked ham.
4. Smoked salmon and oyster pâté with caviar
Let your imagination run free and use the inspiration of a black ingredient to dress your next dinner party.
5. Creamy pasta with salmon and asparagus
A classic combination!