- 60ml - parsley, chopped
- 2 - red peppers, chopped
- 30ml - butter
- 15ml - smoked paprika
- 1 - small red onion, chopped
- 2 - cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 - chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
- 100g - black olives, pitted
- 2 - chorizo sausages, thinly sliced
- 2 - celery sticks, chopped
- 1 - large sweet potato, thoroughly washed
- 1 - tin chopped tomatoes
Fry the sausage until crispy. Remove from the pan and fry the chicken in the same pan until aromatic. Remove the chicken and then fry the onion, celery, garlic and peppers until soft. Add the paprika and fry for another few minutes. Dish the chicken and sausage back into the pan and let it simmer with the tomatoes, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Stir the parsley and olives into the mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper. Dish the mixture into an oven dish. Cut the sweet potatoes into slices and pack on top of the mixture. Then dot with butter, cover with foil and bake at a moderate temperature for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked and crispy.