Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- 250.00ml - cake flour
- 2.00ml - baking powder
- 30.00ml - coconut
- 15.00ml - sesame seeds
- 190.00ml - water
- 60.00ml - coconut milk
- 1.00 - egg, beaten
- 15.00ml - sugar
- 8.00 - bananas, depending on size
Indulge your sweet tooth with these gorgeous little puffs of heaven.
1. Mix the cake flour, baking powder, coconut and sesame seeds in a large mixing bowl. Beat the water, coconut milk, egg and sugar together. Add the dry ingredients and beat until a smooth batter is formed.
2. Fill a saucepan halfway with sunflower oil and heat until hot. Test the heat of the oil with a cube of white bread ? if it turns golden brown within 30 seconds the temperature is correct.
3. Peel the bananas and cut each one in half. Cover the banana halves in the remaining cake flour.
4. Dip the bananas in the batter two at a time and then deep-fry them for a minute or two until golden brown. Drain on kitchen towel, sift icing sugar on top and serve with ice cream.