- 200.00g - spinach, finely chopped
- 400.00g - tinned chopped tomatoes
- 100.00ml - olive oil (for serving)
- 2.00 - carrots, chopped
- 200.00g - dukka (for serving)
- 500.00g - dried chickpeas, soaked overnight in cold water
- 2.00 - celery sticks, chopped
- 1.00 - whole red chilli
- 60.00ml - olive oil
- 2.00cloves - garlic cloves, chopped
- 1.00 - onion, chopped
- 50.00g - fresh coriander (for garnishing)
- 2.00sprig - rosemary sprigs
- 2.00pinch - salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2. Heat the olive oil in the same saucepan and sauté the garlic, rosemary and chilli. Add the spinach once the flavours start to develop. Stir-fry the spinach until soft and add the tomatoes. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Remove the rosemary sprigs and add the chickpea purée and the whole chickpeas. Bring to the boil and taste again.
To serve: Place the soup into bowls and drizzle with olive oil. Lastly, garnish with dukka and fresh coriander.