- 500.00g - penne
- 3.00 - packets rocket
- 250.00g - Gorgonzola cheese, roughly crumbled
- 200.00g - Peppadews, shredded
- 100.00ml - Marinade: olive oil
- 200.00ml - soya sauce
- 1.00 - red chilli
- 6.00 - plump garlic cloves
- 1.20kg - beef fillet
- 0.50 - Salad Dressing: onion, finely chopped
- 30.00ml - capers, finely chopped
- 250.00g - cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 30.00ml - fresh lemon juice
- 150.00ml - olive oil
- 150.00ml - sunflower oil
1. Prepare the marinade: Combine all the marinade ingredients and rub thoroughly into the fillet. Leave to marinate for as long as possible.
2. Prepare the salad dressing: Combine the onion, capers and cherry tomatoes. Beat together the lemon juice, olive oil and sunflower oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add to the cherry tomato mixture.
3. Preheat the oven. Remove the fillet from the marinade and place on an oven rack. Roast for 20 minutes and allow to cool. Cut the fillet into thin slices.
4. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging until al dente. Drain the pasta and add the salad dressing. Once cold, add the remaining salad ingredients. Arrange the fillet slices on top and serve.