- 100.00g - peanut butter chocolate (optional, for decoration)
- 325.00ml - cake flour
- 60.00ml - boiling water
- 160.00g - sugar
- 100.00g - chocolate malt balls (such as Whispers or Chuckles),optional
- 62.50ml - milk
- 100.00g - soft butter
- 25.00ml - Espresso Icing: cocoa
- 50.00g - crunchy peanut butter
- 3.00 - eggs
- 250.00ml - icing sugar, sifted
- 7.50ml - baking powder
1. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Cream the butter, peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Sift the flour and baking powder. Beat the eggs and milk. Alternate adding the flour and egg mixtures to the butter mixture. Divide the batter among the cupcake liners and bake for 18-20 minutes.
2. Prepare the icing: Sift the cocoa and icing sugar and gradually add the boiling water until a spreadable consistency is reached. Ice the cupcakes and decorate with pieces of peanut chocolate and chocolate malt balls.