Prep Time: 20
- 200.00ml - olive tapenade or pesto
- 1.00 - short French loaf, halved lengthways
- 125.00g - bacon, grilled until crisp and drained on kitchen towel
- 2.00handfuls - rocket
- 100.00g - Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2.00 - red sweet peppers, grilled and cut into strips
1. Spread the tapenade or pesto on the sliced sides of the loaf.
2. Fill the bread with the remaining ingredients and close with the top half of the loaf. Wrap the bread in clingfilm and allow it to stand for a while. Slice the loaf and serve.