Prep Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 9 tartlets
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 500g - ricotta cheese
- 2 - eggs
- 125ml - parmesan cheese, grated
- - salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 30ml - Italian parsley, chopped
- 30ml - chives, chopped
- 250g - cherry tomatoes, to serve
- 150g - baby spinach or rocket, to serve
- - fresh bread
- - olive oil
Serve hot or cold with cherry tomatoes, baby spinach or rocket and fresh bread. Drizzle olive oil over.
1 Preheat the oven to 160 °C . Mix the ricotta, eggs, parmesan, salt and black pepper, parsley and chives together in a mixing bowl.
2 Spoon the ricotta mixture into nine greased holes of a muffin pan and bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.