Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 4 chicken breast fillets, cubed
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes in vinaigrette, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 200g peppers, thinly sliced
- 125ml white wine
- 250ml cream
- 10ml paprika
- 500g potato gnocchi
1. Mix the chicken with 60ml of the vinaigrette from the sun-dried tomatoes and season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat a pan and fry the chicken pieces until goldenbrown. Spoon the meat out as soon as it is nicely browned and fry the onions and peppers in the same pan until glossy. Add a dash of olive oil, or even water if necessary, to soften the vegetables.
2. Stir the sun-dried tomatoes and white wine into the pan and cook until the wine has reduced by half. Add the cream and paprika and simmer until thick and fragrant. Place the chicken back in the sauce and cook until heated through and done.
3. Cook the gnocchi according to the instructions on the packet and spoon into the chicken. Mix through and serve immediately.