- ±300g - pork neck, cut into strips
- 30 ml - oil
- 1 - bunch spinach
- 2 - cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cm - piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 - sweet potato, finely diced
- 15-30 ml - korma curry paste
- 250 ml - cream
- 1 - bunch spring onions, chopped
- 50 g - slivered almonds, toasted
- - fresh coriander and steamed rice to serve
1 Heat the oil in a pot and sear the pork quickly over high heat until nicely browned. Spoon out the pork but keep the oil.
2 Trim the white veins off the spinach leaves and finely chop the veins and leaves separately. Fry the veins with the garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add another dash of oil if needed.
3 Stir in the korma paste (check the heat intensity of your brand before adding it) and the sweet potato. Fry for about 2 minutes before adding the cream. Put a lid on the pot and cook for a further 5 minutes.
4 Stir the spinach leaves, pork and toasted almonds into the curry. Simmer gently until the meat and veg are just cooked and fragrant. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with the fresh coriander and rice.