- 2 - large brinjals, sliced
- 2 - red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 - red onion, cut into wedges
- 15ml - olive oil
- - a sprinkling of oregano
- about 600g - ready-made bread dough
- 250ml - sun-dried tomato pesto
- 12 - slices salami, halved
- 350ml - grated mozzarella
- - avocado to serve
1. Arrange the vegetables on a greased baking tray, drizzle with oil and season with oregano, salt and pepper. Roast under a preheated grill until fragrant and cooked.
2. Grease four 20cm ovenproof cast iron pans. Divide the dough into four pieces and line the pans. Spread generously with pesto then top with vegetables and salami followed by the mozzarella. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 30 minutes until cooked through and bubbling on top. Finish off with slices of avocado and enjoy!
Tip: If you make large pan pizzas, remember that they will take longer to cook.