Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 15ml - olive oil
- 1 - red chilli, chopped (de-seeded if you prefer)
- 2 - cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 - anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 - red pepper, roasted, peeled and chopped
- 5ml - dried oregano
- 400ml - ready-made pasata (pasta sauce)
- 400g - spaghetti, cooked al dente
- - olives (optional)
Olives are an optional extra.
Heat the olive oil and gently fry the chilli, garlic and anchovies until fragrant. Stir in the roasted red pepper, oregano and pasata, and heat until warmed through; adjust the seasoning to taste. Spoon the sauce onto the spaghetti and enjoy – it’s as easy as that! Olives are an optional extra.