- 4 - servings of salmon, skin removed
- 30ml - olive oil
- 1 - clove garlic, finely chopped
- 15ml - soya sauce
- 1 - green chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 15ml - honey
- - zest of 1 lemon
- - NASTURTIUM BUTTER
- 50g - butter
- 10 - nasturtium flowers
- ½ - red onion, very finely chopped
- - juice of 1 lemon
- 30ml - dill, finely chopped
1. Line a small baking tray with foil and brush lightly with olive oil; place the salmon fillets on the tray. Whisk together the oil, garlic, soya sauce, chilli, honey and lemon zest, and baste the fish with this sauce. Preheat the grill. Place the baking tray under the grill for no more than 5 minutes. The top of the fish must be golden brown while the flesh of the fish must stay juicy and be just cooked. Remove from the oven and let it rest while you make the butter.
2. Mix together all the ingredients for the nasturtium butter and place a dollop on each portion of fish just before serving. Deliciously decadent!
Tip As an alternative to the butter, try a spoonful of Greek yoghurt flavoured with lemon juice, zest and fresh herbs.