Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 4 - slices smoked salmon
- 250ml - smoked oysters, drained
- 375ml - smooth cream cheese
- 15ml - fresh dill, chopped
- 30ml - fresh lemon juice
- 4 - prawns, steamed, grilled or fried
- 20ml - black caviar
1. Line 4 espresso cups or ramekins with the salmon slices.
2. Chop the oysters finely using a knife or pulse in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Add the cream cheese, dill and lemon juice. Spoon the mixture on top of the salmon in the espresso cups and garnish each with a prawn and black caviar.