- 60.00ml - olive oil
- 100.00ml - seasoned cake flour
- 1.00tin - anchovy fillets
- 1.00handful - fresh basil leaves
- 8.00ml - black olives, pitted and chopped
- 8.00tomatoes - Topping: sun-dried tomatoes in vinaigrette
- 2.00ml - freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3.00cloves - garlic cloves
- 2.00portions - 200g portions firm white fish (use kob or kingklip)
- 30.00ml - capers
1. Lightly dust the fish fillets with seasoned cake flour and shake off the excess. Place the fillets side by side in a greased ovenproof dish.
2. Prepare the topping: Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend to form a coarse paste. Spread over the fish fillets and bake in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
Wine suggestion: White wine is traditionally served with fish but in this case a light red blend or even a rosé will complement the delicious Mediterranean flavours.