Prep Time: 15
Cooking Time: 10
- 250.00ml - couscous
- 250.00ml - hot chicken stock
- 10.00ml - olive oil
- 1.00kg - fresh broad beans, shelled
- 100.00g - asparagus tips
- 1.00lemon - juice of 1 lemon
- 150.00ml - olive oil (3 times as much as the lemon juice)
- 5.00ml - salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 250.00g - cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100.00g - soft feta or goat's milk cheese, coarsely crumbled
- 50.00g - fresh mint, chopped
1. Place the couscous in a mixing bowl. Pour the boiling chicken stock and olive oil over the couscous and cover with a plate to prevent the steam from escaping. Leave to stand for 5 minutes. Use a fork to separate the couscous.
2. Blanch the broad beans and asparagus for about 2 minutes. Drain the vegetables and refresh them under running cold water.
3. Squeeze the lemon and add the olive oil to the juice. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, beat until thoroughly mixed and add to the couscous. Add the broad beans, asparagus tips and cherry tomatoes and stir through.
4. Lastly, stir in the feta or goat's milk cheese and mint and serve.