- 2.00 - firm, ripe tomatoes, skin and seeds removed, cubed
- 4.00 - fresh, firm white-fish fillets of about 200g each
- 5.00ml - salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2.00 - fennel bulbs, sliced
- 100.00ml - olive oil
- 1.00lemon - zest and juice of one lemon
- 100.00ml - dry white wine
- 1.00handful - Italian parsley, chopped
- 12.00 - calamata olives, pitted and halved
- 3.00 - garlic cloves, crushed
- 1.00 - red chilli, seeded and chopped
2. Place a fish fillet in the centre of each piece of baking paper and season it with salt and black pepper.
3. Mix the chilli, fennel, garlic,
tomato, lemon zest and parsley, and
distribute the mixture amongst the
fish. Drizzle olive oil over each fillet,
as well as about 15ml dry white
wine. Lastly, scatter the olives over
and fold up each parcel. Place the
parcels on a baking tray and bake
them for about 15-20 minutes.
Serve the fish immediately.
Chef's tip: Leave out the white wine for a healthier meal.
Wine suggestion: Open a Sauvignon Blanc, or enjoy the same wine you used in the parcels.