- 15.00ml - fresh ginger, grated
- 5.00cloves - large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1.00ml - cayenne pepper
- 5.00ml - ground coriander
- 5.00ml - salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 45.00ml - olive oil
- 600.00g - fresh tuna or salmon, sliced into 2,5cm cubes
- 16.00 - lemon wedges
- 10.00ml - To serve: fresh coriander
- 500.00ml - plain yoghurt
- 8.00breads - naan or pita breads
Mix all the ingredients, except the tuna and lemon wedges. Use your hands to cover the tuna with the mixture and refrigerate for an hour to marinate.
Thread a piece of tuna onto a wooden skewer, along with a lemon wedge, and grill over hot coals (about a minute on each side) or under the grill.
Serve warm or at room temperature with fresh coriander and plain yoghurt.