- 15.00ml - fresh ginger, grated
- 16.00 - lemon wedges
- 5.00ml - salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5.00cloves - large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1.00ml - cayenne pepper
- 45.00ml - olive oil
- 8.00breads - naan or pita breads
- 500.00ml - plain yoghurt
- 5.00ml - ground coriander
- 600.00g - fresh tuna or salmon, sliced into 2,5cm cubes
- 10.00ml - To serve: fresh coriander
Mix all the ingredients, except the tuna and lemon wedges. Use your hands to cover the tuna with the mixture and refrigerate for an hour to marinate.
Thread a piece of tuna onto a wooden skewer, along with a lemon wedge, and grill over hot coals (about a minute on each side) or under the grill.
Serve warm or at room temperature with fresh coriander and plain yoghurt.