- 1.00 - a handful of fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 5.00ml - ground cumin
- 250.00g - butter at room temperature
- 8.00 - fresh mealies, husked
- 5.00ml - salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3.00 - red chillies, finely chopped (remove the seeds for less heat)
2. Cook all the mealies for approximately 8 minutes in water and drain. Grill them over medium coals or under a preheated grill until cooked and black specks start appearing on the kernels.
3. Flavour with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve with the flavoured butter.