- 10.00slices - slices prosciutto or any good quality smoked ham, cut into slices or finely chopped
- 250.00g - ricotta cheese
- 125.00ml - fresh breadcrumbs
- 50.00g - almonds, toasted and finely chopped
- 100.00g - fresh basil, chopped or shredded
- 5.00ml - salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 125.00g - butter
- 1.00lemon - zest of 1 lemon
- 8.00 - fresh lasagne sheets
- 50.00g - extra basil for garnishing
2. Place the butter and lemon zest in a saucepan and heat over a low temperature until the butter has melted and starts to turn brown ? ensure that it doesn't burn and start to smoke.
3. Cook the lasagne sheets in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain the lasagne and, once the sheets are cool enough to handle, cut each one in half.
4. Stack the lasagne sheets on top of one other, placing a spoonful of the ricotta mixture between each one. Spoon the lemon butter on top and garnish with fresh basil and extra prosciutto if desired.