- 6.00 - eggs
- 60.00ml - dry white wine
- 15.00ml - chives, finely chopped
- 5.00ml - salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2.50ml - olive oil
- 12.00 - sun-dried tomatoes in vinaigrette or olive oil
- 60.00g - rocket leaves
- 125.00ml - Parmesan, grated
2. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan and add a little of the egg ? just enough to coat the base. Tilt the pan so that the egg spreads over the base and fry for about a minute over a medium heat until golden brown. Turn the omelette and cook the other side. Flip the omelette and allow it to cool while cooking the remaining omelettes. Add more oil to the pan if necessary.
3. Drain the sun-dried tomatoes but don't throw away the vinaigrette or olive oil. Chop the sun- dried tomatoes finely and mix them with the rocket and Parmesan. Mix this with about 15ml of the vinaigrette.
4. Divide the rocket salad amongst the omelettes and roll them up. Place them seam-side down on a plate and serve at room temperature.