Prep Time: 00:20
Cooking Time: 00:20
- 60ml - olive oil
- 30ml - red wine vinegar
- 4 - anchovy fillets, chopped
- - freshly ground black pepper
- 1kg - yellow waxy new potatoes
- 1can - artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 - celery stalks, chopped
- handful - celery leaves, chopped
- handful - of fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1bunch - of spring onions, sliced
- 6 - radishes, thinly sliced
A delicious alternative to the classic version with rich mayonnaise.
Mix the olive oil, red wine vinegar and anchovy fillets in a small measuring cup. Season with pepper and set aside.
Boil the potatoes in salted water until just cooked. Then halve or quarter them, and mix with the salad dressing immediately while still warm. Add the artichoke hearts. Set aside until cool.
Stir in the celery stalks and leaves, parsley, spring onions and radishes, and serve. Drizzle some more salad dressing over if you like, as the sauce absorbs into the potatoes quite quickly.