Prep Time: 20
Cooking Time: 10
- 100.00g - walnuts
- 50.00g - pumpkin seeds
- 30.00ml - honey
- 4.00 - yellow plums, cut into thin wedges
- 250.00g - goat's milk cheese, roughly crumbled (or use feta cheese)
- 8.00slices - Parma ham or prosciutto
- 30.00g - mixed young salad leaves or rocket
- 1.00handful - basil leaves
- 45.00ml - Dressing: verjuice
- 5.00ml - mustard
- 90.00ml - olive oil
- 5.00ml - salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat a heavy-based saucepan and slowly toast the walnuts and pumpkin seeds until golden and the pumpkin seeds begin to pop. Add the honey and remove the saucepan from the heat. Pour the nuts out onto a non- stick surface and allow to cool.
2. Prepare the salad dressing: Whisk the verjuice, mustard and olive oil in a large mixing bowl and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. To serve: Arrange the plums, crumbled goat's cheese, slices of Parma ham and nuts on the young salad and basil leaves. Dress lightly and serve immediately.