Prep Time: 25
- 30.00ml - fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 12.00strawberries - large strawberries, halved
- 2.00 - pawpaws, peeled and sliced or cubed
- 125.00ml - fresh lemon juice
- 100.00g - pistachio nuts, shelled and chopped
- 60.00ml - sweet chilli sauce
- 2.00rounds - feta cheese rounds, cubed
1. Arrange the pawpaw in a serving bowl or on a serving platter. Add the strawberries (or watermelon) and sprinkle the feta cheese on top.
2. Mix the lemon juice and sweet chilli sauce and drizzle this over the salad. Sprinkle the mint leaves and pistachio nuts on top.