Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 6 - filleted chicken breasts
- 125ml - mozzarella cheese, finely grated
- 6 - sun-dried tomatoes, shredded
- - a handful of fresh rocket, chopped
- - olive oil
- - salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Make a short cut into the side of each chicken breast. Be careful not to cut it right through.
Combine the Mozzarella, sundried tomatoes and rocket. Fill the chicken breasts and close the openings with cocktail sticks.
Rub the chicken breasts thoroughly with olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and fry the breasts over a medium heat until golden brown on both sides. Arrange the breasts in a greased oven dish and bake them at 180°C for 20 minutes or until cooked.