Prep Time: 00:30
Cooking Time: 00:15
- - half a ciabatta, torn into chunks
- 80ml - olive oil
- 1 - red pepper, roasted, skinned and cubed
- 4 - eggs, hard-boiled and quartered
- 2 - 3 - large chorizo sausages
- - sliced and fried until crisp
- 1 - tin butter beans, drained
- 3 - large sun-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 2 - handfuls of mixed salad leaves
- 50ml - balsamic vinegar
This filling salad works brilliantly as a main meal
Sprinkle half the olive oil over the ciabatta chunks, season with salt and pepper and toast quickly under a preheated grill until golden brown. Keep a close watch on them, to ensure they don’t burn.
Now mix all the salad ingredients together carefully or layer them on a serving platter. Whisk the olive oil and balsamic vinegar together and pour over the salad. Serve with extra bread.