- 1/4 - watermelon, cubed
- 2 - handfuls fresh coriander leaves, washed and drained
- 2 - handfuls fresh mint leaves
- 1 - bunch fresh radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 - handful nuts such as pistachios, cashews, peanuts or even pumpkin seeds
- 2 - rounds of feta cheese, cubed
- - SALAD DRESSING:
- 1 - thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 - chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 30ml - soya sauce
- 90ml - sesame oil
- - juice of 2 to 3 limes
- - salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prepare the dressing
Place the ginger, chilli, soya sauce and sesame oil in a small mixing bowl and add just enough lime juice to balance the flavour. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Drizzle the dressing over the watermelon in the mixing bowl, mix through, transfer to a salad bowl, top with nuts and feta, and serve.
Text and image: Home magazine
To receive quick and convenient weekday recipes, join our Easy Weekday Meals mailing list, and for up-to-date trending food, restaurant and wine news subscribe to our Editor’s Weekly newsletter.