- 4.00sheets - phyllo pastry
- 60.00ml - melted butter
- 6.00 - Roma tomatoes, halved
- 1.00handful - chopped rocket
- 2.00 - eggs, beaten
- 125.00g - crème fraîche or sour cream
- 2.00rounds - feta cheese, crumbled
- 5.00ml - salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Coat each sheet of phyllo pastry with melted butter and place the sheets on top of one another in a square, ovenproof dish that is 20cm in diameter. Allow the pastry to hang over the edge of the dish.
2. Arrange the tomato halves on top of the phyllo pastry. Sprinkle the rocket on top.
3. Beat the eggs, crème fraîche or sour cream and feta cheese and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. (Don't forget that the feta cheese is already quite salty.)
4. Pour the egg mixture over the filling in the phyllo crust and fold the pastry over the filling. Bake for about 20 minutes until set and golden brown.