Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: about 40 minutes
- 4 rashers of streaky bacon
- 15ml oil
- 250g mushrooms
- 500g mince
- 1 tin (410g) chopped tomatoes
- 30ml basil pesto
- about 125ml finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, halved and boiled
1. Chop and fry the bacon and mushrooms in the oil until brown. Add the mince and brown it (break up the meat regularly with a spatula). Season generously with salt and pepper. Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the pesto.
2. Arrange the sweet potato halves in an ovenproof dish and hollow out a tablespoon of flesh from each (mix it with the bolognaise or place it at the bottom of the oven dish). Now fill the sweet potatoes with the bolognaise mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C until the cheese has melted and the filling is warmed through.