- 4 - pork schnitzels
- 600g - fresh mixed stir-fry vegetables
- - about 60ml hoisin or teriyaki sauce
- 400g - stir-fry noodles (cooked according to the instructions on the packet)
- 30ml - sesame seeds
1. Heat a little oil in a hot pan and fry the schnitzels until golden-brown and crispy on both sides. Set aside.
2. Stir-fry the vegetables in the same pan over high heat for 3–5 minutes or until cooked to your preference. Stir in the hoisin sauce and noodles and fry for 1–2 minutes until fragrant.
3. Divide the stir-fry mixture between bowls or plates, cut the schnitzels into strips and spoon on top. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve hot.